The guest's are welcomed with a traditional Romanian drink prepared especially for the cold season – a shot of Romanian "water of fire" boiled with pepper will increase the interest in the delicious mouth-watering traditional dishes prepared for the Halloween party. The Master of Ceremony, one of Dracula's many subjects, will introduce the guests to the program of the evening making sure every one will meet his fate!
The first event you'll enjoy is performed by the Transylvanian Knights. The "Witch Trial" will reveal the medieval rituals of judgment for a witch testing the courage of the guests. Should anyone dare to handle the sword and fight along with the knights to save the damned woman, will be anointed as a knight.
There can be no Halloween Party without Dracula; the Count will simply not tolerate such a thing! His majesty will join you and even make a few confessions about his wedding. "Dracula's Wedding" is a show set on stage by a professional band of actors. This is a non verbal performance. It's very easy to understand that Dracula did not need words to charm a girl. The first time they met he appeared as a respectable noble, the second meeting revealed his true dark nature … Find out if the story has a happy ending.
Since we're all very familiar with dramas, we'll then focus on having a fabulous time, and water better way to do this than dancing! A band of folk singers performing live at traditional Romanian instruments will introduce the guests to the gypsy rhythm as well as the melodious and cheerful Romanian songs. The traditional "Scarf dance" will bring everyone to the dancing floor!
Close to midnight will all step out to watch the moon and count down the minutes to 12 o'clock, a time of powerful magic when all bad wishes come true! (let's just say that your neighbors' cat will not bother you anymore). A glass of champagne and the traditional Rest in Peace song will delight us afterwards.
The culinary event of the evening is the Halloween cake, shaped as a coffin and delicious as fresh blood. This might just be the first coffin you have tried and you will like it!
The Count's witch will be at your disposal. She'll open her office for you to be able to purchase After Life Insurances (something will know for sure you will use!)
The Master of Ceremony will reword the ones who really did their best for the Halloween Costumes! The Best Female and Male Costumes will receive rewards (Romanian genuine handcrafts to remember you of this incredible night). The Count has also a gift prepared for the Best Howl at the Moon (after a glass of strong red wine boiled with cinnamon you will not lack courage or strength!)
The DJ will then take over the party! Devilish dancing to the dawn. The last person standing will receive a bottle of wine courtesy of the house and Romanian tips on how to handle the hang over.
If you want to learn the truth, be charmed by the legend and enjoy the best Halloween party ever, join us along narrow winding roads, deep in the Carpathians, into the heart of Transylvania for a fascinating holiday!
The prestigious Fodor's travel guide placed Halloween in Transylvania with Vlad the Impaler, The Dracula Tour in Top ten must-do adventures.
Special events experienced in this Halloween tour:
– Killing of the Living Dead ritual – Help a haunted spirit to gain his peace
– Learn how to make a vampire killing stake from the Vampire Wooden Stake Specialist, a famous woodcraftsman from Maramures
– Visit legendary castles in Transylvania with plenty of good stories for a Halloween tour: Bran, Peles, Corvinesti and Savarsin Castles
– Halloween Party in Sighisoara – Dracula's birth place
– Special accommodations, the finest selections of "Dracula Hotels" including Dracula's Castle in Transylvania – Bram Stoker's imaginary castle in Borgo Pass where, he placed the Bloody Count Dracula, accommodation and candlelit dinner,
– Discover Dracula's descendents – pay a visit to Misiuga, Baron of Dracula in his windswept tower in Bistrita citadel
– Enjoy Jonathan Harker's Menu – the same meal Bram Stoker's hero served when in Bistrita citadel
– Vampire menu for dinner in Turda to find out why it's worth killing for a meal!
– During latewell dinner a Survivor's Certificate will be handed over (collect stamps all along the itinerary to prove your courage)